Work as a Producer with Stanley Arts
Calling all young creatives & aspiring producers!
Stanley Arts is working with four artistic partners to develop a large-scale, youth-led festival about the climate emergency. We are looking for five young producers to join us on the programme. You will be responsible for producing one of the five major creative interventions which will comprise the centrepiece of the festival. You will work with a range of professional creatives and young participants, and gain insight into the inner workings of setting up rehearsals, events, and music nights, from start to finish. Please note this opportunity is primarily open to 16 to 25-year-olds who live, work or are educated in Croydon.
To achieve this, you will receive bespoke support and mentoring, alongside a £2000 fee for completing this role. The time commitment is 20 days of work over the course of the project. The talent development will consist of a training day, monthly workshops, being paired with a mentor, in-person coworking space, free tickets to all Boundless Theatre productions and events, and ad-hoc personal and career development delivered by Boundless Theatre.
- Assisting our Arcadia producers with the delivery of the festival.
- Supporting a young company of 10-15 performers.
- Managing administrative needs of the young companies, including but not limited to logistical planning, and scheduling
- Liaising with the festival creative team, including lights, sound and video designers.
- Advising the festival’s marketing team on content to promote and represent their young companies.
Applications for this opportunity have now closed.